TimelessMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Story Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DesignTeA is Back? Awks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DesignTeA

DesignTeA is Back? Awks Empty
PostSubject: DesignTeA is Back? Awks   DesignTeA is Back? Awks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:02 am

Well. This is awkward

First off i will explain the reason why i disappeared off.

Seems only right since i ditched you guys right in the middle of this

So when i got back from my vacation back to the states, i started applying to schools for my senior year
I got accepted into Stevenson School, which is a boarding school.

I couldn't really jump on msn or BallerMs (TimelessMs) because of the new school and everything
I got a new computer (Mac) and everything is fresh so no Ms on it at all.

Once i started at my new school, i didn't have the time to get on a computer and do this, but now since its break again i have a bit of time

Second, I feel the need to apologize to some of you

-Chaos, Sincerely sorry for leaving you guys, u have to understand that i completely intended to help this sever but one thing led to another and next time i knew, i couldn't dedicate my time to this anymore. Sorry once again

-Saif, Wow. same goes for you saif. My fellow DriftK. U were my bro and i will never forget you. although we had a short time in this server i came to respect you. I hope i can come back soon and hang with all of you guys

-Amy. I seriously can't describe how sorry i feel. I know you must hate me for leaving, but i hope you will forgive me. This little box here with my text won't tell you everything so, as soon as i get the chance ill hop on msn and tell you myself

Lastly, I hope this server thrives, and gets real popular. You guys are an amazing and dedicated team.
Sorry once again, and i hope u guys will al understand

Thanks.
Sky-DesignS2
Back to top Go down
ChaosStar29
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DesignTeA is Back? Awks   DesignTeA is Back? Awks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Design First off Your Not In Trouble.

Second Off No need to apologize! We knew what was going on thanks to saif.

Third off Welcome Back and if your staying (I hope you are cause the title says your back but the section is peace out o.o) Then Its Gonna Be Just Like The Old Days!
Back to top Go down
https://timelessmsforums.forumotion.com
DesignTeA

PostSubject: Re: DesignTeA is Back? Awks   DesignTeA is Back? Awks I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Hi :d

For now i think I'm just gonna help on web design
and other stuff not in-game related

i.e. Forums and chatbox

How can i find u guys? i can't access hamachi anymore
Back to top Go down
ChaosStar29
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DesignTeA is Back? Awks   DesignTeA is Back? Awks I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:05 pm

Msn add me: ChaosStar29@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://timelessmsforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DesignTeA is Back? Awks   DesignTeA is Back? Awks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DesignTeA is Back? Awks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TimelessMs :: Wassup/Peace Out :: Peace Out-
Jump to: