TimelessMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Story Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Veamoths Coder App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veamoth
Snail

Veamoths Coder App Empty
PostSubject: Veamoths Coder App   Veamoths Coder App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 am

Name:

IGN: Veamoth

Experience: PandaMS , Polairms, Moonlightstory, sexyMS, RydahMS, CyraxMS, PuppyStory,FlashMS, KudoMS,CookieMS,OreoMS, BlackMS,KissMS,MondayMS,SlapMS,Elephantstory,Tigerstory,BladeMS,CutMS,KushMS,WeedMS, D.ChaosMS

Play hours: 3-5 hours weekdays and 20+ hours weekend

Reasons why you should be on the dev team: I can do alot for you and i have a different timezone so ill be awake while you are asleep

What have you done for BallersMS: Nothing yet but i willl soon.

To all those who apply for a DEV spot you must consider a few things inorder to be on the dev team.

1.How active are you in BallersMS in order to be on the team? well im very active and i am trustworthy so i will be with your server to the end.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you be on the team? i have been a GM on alot of servers and ive coded alot over the years

3.What will do for BallersMS? i will code as much as i can and help players

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? yes and i will tell all my friends and help the most i can to get more players

5.What are some items that you want to add to make BallersMS a better sever? Well id ad v99 items and hairs also i could make the server custom if wanted. i am very good at Wz editing

Do you have msn ( if so please post here )?: matthewbobo85@yahoo . com

Will you respect all staff and rules: of course i would

Do you have anything else to add?:yes i can code java, php,HTML,C++,C+,C,C#,F#,Onyx,Python,MYSQLjavascript and i will be sad to be denied but still even try my hardest
Back to top Go down
Addiction
Slime

Veamoths Coder App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veamoths Coder App   Veamoths Coder App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 pm

I think you should add MORE details .
And I was apart of the staff on PandaMS , And I don't remember YOU being the coder .
Also , I think you forgot to fill in the "Name:" Part .
Otherwise , Good luck .
Back to top Go down
Thenight
Admin

Veamoths Coder App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veamoths Coder App   Veamoths Coder App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:05 pm

I would love more detail, as in if you were a coder or a gm at the server.
also fill in the name.
Back to top Go down
ChaosStar29
Admin

Veamoths Coder App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veamoths Coder App   Veamoths Coder App I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Accepted! We Got a new Coder!
Back to top Go down
https://timelessmsforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Veamoths Coder App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veamoths Coder App   Veamoths Coder App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veamoths Coder App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TimelessMs :: Applications :: Accepted Apps-
Jump to: