TimelessMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Story Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rain-Gm/Gfx Application

Go down 
+2
DesignTeA
Rain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain
Rain

Rain-Gm/Gfx Application Empty
PostSubject: Rain-Gm/Gfx Application   Rain-Gm/Gfx Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 am

IGN(In Game Name): Rain

ASL(Age Sex Location =]): 16, Girl, Illinois

Contact Information: or4ngecookie@ gmail.com for email / soojieng@ naver.com for msn.

Timezone: PST +2hours

How Active are you?: I can play all day long, except school times. So its about 8~10hours. But till the school actually starts, i'll be on for 12~15hours.

Why do you think YOU are more deserving of this position? : I think I deserve this position because I have a lots of experiences on leading a team or organizing.
And I'm mature enought to know what is right or wrong. I think staffs are people who entertain and help others, not powering over them. I will always support the players with all my effort. Razz

What can you do to help BallersMs? : I can make videos/banners/pictures/icons for recruiting, suggest ideas for server imporvement, detect hackers/glitches, and ofcourse help the players.

How would you handle a hacker? : First of all, I would need a proof don't I? I would screen shot a few times. Then show/tell about it to other staffs. If they agree, I put him in to banning and notice all the players about it.

If two people were fighting what would you do? : I would try to calm them down first, because they won't have any clear conversation. If they calm down, thats good. But if they don't, I would have to actually step in as a staff. Depending on a situation, i would warp them to other area where it's not crowded, or chat with them indivisually. That will calm them down a bit.Then I would start listening to their problems. I won't take any sides, but I will give suggestions and proper solution.

Do you have any previous experience as a Leader ? : Yes, a couple of times. I been a leader in real life, and in game life. I've been a leader of a school/society , and staff of a private servers.

Have you been a GM in any other server? (if so please give name of server and proof): ive been Gm 2~3times, Gfx 2times, Site Admin once, Co-owner once. And I actually made a server before. But I had to quit due to my computer problems.
Servers that I clearly remember are: SexyMs, PaperStory, WafflesMs, NidahMs.I don't remember half of it, because It has been more than a year...sorry. I don't have proof because of my computer crashing.
If you can't believe me, it's okay. I know myself that i'm not lieing. ^^

List 5 Facts about yourself that we should know:
1.I am Korean. I came to America 4years ago from Korea. I speak fluent English and Korean.
2.My personality is friendly, and quiet. But! sometimes, i can go really chatty. I can be extremely quiet all of sudden, and noisy depending on my mood. But don't worry, my mood won't change how I act to others.
3.I have been playing KMS/GMS/MSPS for about 8years now. I played since Kms first came out, then moved to Gms, then moved to Ps. So i really have everything i need to know about maplestory.
4.I can't ignore anyone who is alone and lonely. I'll make that person my friend. ^^
5.I do my best on things i love. Ane one of them is gfx drawing. Maybe i'm not like Talented Pro. But, i do all i can.

Extra Info.

I couldn't decide If i should apply as Gm or Gfx. I saw Supreme as a gfx...so maybe gfx isn't even a option? >< I don't mind becoming a Gm or Gfx, it's completely up to staffs. :]
Anyways heres some works i did.

http ://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/gofishyx3/Audiall.jpg

This is what i did for my friends and I. Its not the best piece of my gfx but
this is my style of gfxing :]

http ://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/gofishyx3/audisignature.jpg

This was my signature when I was playing a game called Audition.

http ://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy36/gofishyx3/SignatureCrytics-1.png

This is one my very simple banner ;]
It took me about 5min to gather the pictures. Took me about 10min to combine them.
I can make animated ones too, but not very good xP im still learning...
I also can make videos for advertising.

There's lot of things that I can't do well yet. But guess what?
I'll practice untill I get it. If you tell me to go make something crazy, I will go make it.
It's just going to take some time and practice.

Maybe your thinking " I'm not sure if this person is mature enough or even helpful...i should just decline...or....idk..."
Well, just give me a Chance! You can interview me or something, so you can get to know me. I won't be sad or mad if i don't get accepted.
That just proves that I need more experience, and practice. I'll talk no more about *begging* for Gm, ill just enjoy BallersMS. But i would
be little dissapointed if i don't even get a chance to prove and show you all what I can do.
Yes, i would have to steal some of your time for you to test me. But I'm sure that you won't end up going "wow...what an immature, greedy girl >.>"

If there's anything that I need to add or fix, please tell me ^^
Thx for your time<3
Back to top Go down
DesignTeA

PostSubject: Re: Rain-Gm/Gfx Application   Rain-Gm/Gfx Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 am

WOOHOOO Korean Budddyyyyy :d

I really like your application (: and i will talk to ChaosStar about you,

Hopefully you will become a GM (;

Although if you can code, i dont mind you helping us establish our new server

(we are moving to my server-but everything will stay the same) in any case

Goodluck!

[Design]
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Rain-Gm/Gfx Application   Rain-Gm/Gfx Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Woo~ ur korean too? Razz
hehe thx ^^ ill help out the server as much as i can C:
Back to top Go down
ChaosStar29
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rain-Gm/Gfx Application   Rain-Gm/Gfx Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://timelessmsforums.forumotion.com
Saif
Saif

PostSubject: Re: Rain-Gm/Gfx Application   Rain-Gm/Gfx Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Grats Susie =)
Back to top Go down
Megan
Cm (Community Mod)
Megan

PostSubject: Re: Rain-Gm/Gfx Application   Rain-Gm/Gfx Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 pm

GRAAAAAAAAAAATS SUUUUUUUSIEEE<3333333. -LAAATE- 8DDD.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Rain-Gm/Gfx Application   Rain-Gm/Gfx Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Lols ty all
Back to top Go down
Thenight
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rain-Gm/Gfx Application   Rain-Gm/Gfx Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 pm

congrats on being picked as a gm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain-Gm/Gfx Application   Rain-Gm/Gfx Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain-Gm/Gfx Application
Page 1 of 1